As Powys and Shropshire's leading pallet and parcel carrier, we have a vast fleet of 3.5T vans, 7.5T up to 44T trucks and trailers, including double deck trailers.
We have seamless collection and delivery links to and from rural Mid-Wales and Shropshire to the rest of UK, Europe and worldwide. Our fleet is further supported by a dedicated and experienced traffic operations office, who seamlessly orchestrate traffic movements and offer customer service using state of the art computer systems.
As members of Palletways - UK and Europes leading pallet network - we are the leading pallet collection and delivery courier in Shropshire and Mid-Wales.
Palletways are Europe's number one pallet network - now servicing more than 20 European countries. We can offer a range of European services including economy, premium and premium plus deliveries, as well as import back to your business from the continent.
Parcel & Irregular Freight Delivery
As members of DX freight - a UK leader in secure mail, express parcels and irregular freight delivery - we offer parcel collection and delivery services to anywhere in the UK, including Scotland, Ireland and Islands.
Part and Full Load Transport
With an extensive, modern fleet of vehicles up to 44T trucks we can offer bespoke part-load, full-load, consolidation, group, haulage and transport solutions throughout the UK. Consolidation in this manner is often a more economical option for larger consignments.
One off pallets or part and full loads - we have daily worldwide links and can import and export for you at the most competitive rates. Multi modal links include air, sea and road to door or port, or other bespoke solutions.
Warehousing & Logistics
Our 40,000 sq ft of purpose built storage is secured and covered with HD CCTV and 24/7 access available. Pallet racking, storage and added extras available such as container work, pick & pack, 3PL and late/JIT direct injection into our freight networks onsite for next day delivery across the UK and Europe.
If you trade Internationally, we can act as a broker and central point of contact for all forwarding matters. With our excellent links to national forwarders, we have strong buying power and can secure excellent rates for your export and import, all whilst taking care of the admin and paperwork for you.
What we do at a glance
- Overnight and 2/3 day delivery service
- B2B & B2C / residential home delivery
- 2 hour ETA text messages
- European, forwarding and International export service
- Urgent same day collection
- AM or Timed service
- Free Tail lift & Hand ball
- Free Book In
- Groupage, part and full loads
- Stand Trailers
- Reverse collection and third party
- European import
How we can benefit you
- Members of the largest, leading European freight networks
- Industry leading online job booking, amendment, live track and trace
- Full European, non-contracted area coverage
- Highest service level of all networks
- Lowest levels of goods in transit loss and damage
- Flexibility in pallet sizes from mini quarter, to light and full pallet
- High levels of goods in transit insurance cover in excess of RHA standard for peace of mind
- Instantly obtainable PODs
- Palletways are the only network to offer the award-winning 'archway scanning' system
- Proactive monitoring of all your shipments
- No call centre customer service
- Dedicated, friendly and experienced traffic office & customer service team
What our customers say...
In a fiercely competitive world, it can be difficult to take our word for it.
See what our customers - Mid-Wales' and Shropshire's leading businesses - have to say about our service.