We welcome your usage of the Speed brand however it is imperative that you represent it correctly. This page serves as a guide to how you should and should not represent our image, as well as downloadable brand and logo resources.
We have a set of four colours we make use of. You should only use colours where instructed and in any case they should be an exact match to the ones here.
|Green||376||7FBA00||CMYK 56C 4M 100Y 0K||RGB 127 186 0|
|Yellow||109||F9D616||CMYK 4C 12M 98Y 0K||RGB 249 214 22|
|Orange||1665||F96302||CMYK 0C 76M 100Y 0K||RGB 249 99 2|
|Blue||298||34B6E5||CMYK 66C 8M 2Y 0K||RGB 52 182 229|
- Logo proportions must be constrained
- Logo should be represented as an original vector path/outlines and must not be reproduced differently, or with font/typeface replacements to text elements
- An appropriate padding/quiet area MUST be allowed around logo
- Imposed only on WHITE or OXFORD BLUE (Pantone 282) background
- If you have to impose on a different background, please contact us
- Imposed either with “Speed” or our “Speed – The Future of Distribution” logo, or as instructed
White background is preferred.
On an Oxford blue background is OK.
Not represented as vector path/outline. Incorrect colour usage.
Black background and altered proportions.
“The Future of Distribution” below is fine.
Distorted, clipped and no quiet area/padding.
Using our name
Please refer to our name correctly in print and media.
- “Speed Welshpool” is preferred.
- “Speed” is OK.
- Legally speaking, we are “N.P. Vehicle Hire Ltd t/a Speed Welshpool”. But please do not use this for print/media.
- We are NOT “Speed Couriers”
- We are NOT “Speed Distribution”